Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cheese!!!!!!!!

Hi! As the title, I love cheese very much! I often eat cheese and use it with various foods.
For eample, hot/normal sandwiches, omelet containing fried rice(OMU-RICE), pasta, gratin, humber steak, Bibinba, salad,,,,,,with cheese! Cheese dish I recommend is "fried cheese with peel of dumpling(gyoza-no-kawa)".You just wrap processed cheeses with it and fry.After that, eat it with salt and pepper.It tastes just cheese! It is very hot, but delicious!And, it is good to eat with alcohol, or as it is.

Anyway, do you know how many cheeses in the world?There are apporoximately over 1000! And, about 400 of them are made by France!
I was really surprised at this!But as long as people want and create new one, cheese will incease.

Also, there are mainly 9 kinds of cheese.
Fresh,(Mozzarella)
Mildew,(Camembert)
Blue Moild,(Gorgonzola)Washed,(Montaganard) Shevre,(Rocinante Red) Soft,(La Baguette) Semi-Hard,(Gouda)Hard,(Parmigiano Reggiano)Processed,(Smoked Cheese)
I'm sorry I couldn't post all pictures. These are mafous and we can buy them on the internet.Please reffer to this HP http://www.cheeseclub.co.jp/ I think you can enjoy just seeing the pictures. And please try various types of cheese!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yuki! I'm Sayaka.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Now I know you love cheese very much;)
    I like Japanese kiri cheese products. I eat it everyday morning.
    What is your the most favorite cheese??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had baked brie? You take some brie and put it in a baking dish and top it with some jam (I like apricot) and some nuts (almonds are really good) and then you bake it until the cheese is soft and the nuts are brown. Then you eat it on crackers or bread. It's sooo good! You should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving your comments, Sayaka!

    I also like kiri cheese!
    But mozzarella is my best one!
    I like its fresh flavor and mild, and it is suitable for ingredients of pizza.
    So I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, Rochelle!

    I've never heard of it!
    But it sounds delicious!
    I wanna try it, and make new taste!
    Thank you very much for giving a good information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Mariko!

    “fried cheese” sounds good!
    I can try it because it may be easy to make.(I'm not good at cooking)

    I went cheese company because of my job hunting.
    and they sell so many kinds of cheese!
    moreover, the price!! It runs the gamut.
    there are a lot of expensive cheese and i was surprised xP

    ReplyDelete